Food and Beverage Supervisor — POST
Post at COMO The Treasury, Perth, Western Australia
POST is COMO The Treasury’s city osteria, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Post takes its name from the location – the franking room of Perth’s original General Post Office in the State Buildings. The evolving menu offers a contemporary take on classic Italian cuisine, with menu choices guided by seasonal ingredients.
We are seeking an exceptional hospitality professional to join our front of house team at POST, for an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Overseeing the operational efficiency of the Bar and floor.
- Train and supervise all team members in all Food & Beverage operations and procedures.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory standards.
- Develop the skills and effectiveness of all kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching or mentoring
Benefits and Perks
- Access to a variety of discounts on products and services within the State Buildings
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Vibrant work culture
- Regular staff training
- Career progression opportunities
- Structured, professional working environment
- Full time hours available
Skills and Experience
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experiences;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment managing sections (preferably as a Level 4 F&B attendant)
- Experience in in supervising F&B attendants
- Knowledge of wine, beer and spirits as well as confidence with classic cocktails
- A valid RSA Certificate
- Flexibility to work, including on weekends
- A strong work ethic
This role will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.