Chef de Partie – Wildflower
About the business
Discover Wildflower, a culinary gem found atop the COMO The Treasury in Perth. Featuring a contemporary a la carte and degustation menu, the creation of these dishes are influenced by the six seasons of the indigenous Noongar calendar.
Led by Head Chef, Michael D’Adamo, fascination with native ingredients is evident throughout Wildflower’s farm-and-forager menu.
About the role
Wildflower is currently searching for full time and casual Chef de Partie to join the team.
As part of the Wildflower Team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Working with WA’s finest local and seasonal native ingredients on a constantly changing menu;
- Adhere to recipes and procedures as outlined by the Head Chef and provide input into menu design and creation, writing recipes where appropriate;
- Having full knowledge of every menu item from start to finish;
Benefits and perks
- Opportunities for growth and development within the State Buildings and COMO Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Competitive remuneration
- Meals provided whist on duty
- Uniform and laundering included
- Access to a variety of discounts within the State Buildings
- Opportunity to work within an award winning, fast paced venue and team
Skills and experience
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experiences;
- Relevant Qualification in Commercial Cookery
- A la carte experience required
- Experience in a high end restaurant
- Willing and able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and evenings when required
- A strong work ethic, a passion to create good food and a desire to succeed
Should you be successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process we will be in contact with you. We may also contact you about other relevant positions available within the State Buildings.
We thank you in advance for your application and appreciate the time and effort you invest into submitting your application.
The State Buildings is a strong advocate of equal opportunity and is committed to building a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Make a booking
Select from the following options to proceed:Make A Restaurant Reservation Book A Room At COMO The Treasury
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.