Commis Chef & Chef de Partie – Wildflower
About the role
We are currently seeking full time and casual Commis Chefs and Chef de Parties to join our team at Wildflower.
As part of the Wildflower Team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Working with local and seasonal ingredients on a constantly changing menu, striving to consistently deliver the best;
- Adhere to recipes and procedures as outlined by the Head Chef and provide input into menu design and creation, writing recipes where appropriate;
- Having full knowledge of every menu item from start to finish;
Benefits and perks
- Opportunities for growth and development within the State Buildings and COMO Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Competitive remuneration
- Meals provided whist on duty
- Uniform and laundering included
- Access to a variety of discounts within the State Buildings
- Opportunity to work within an award winning, fast paced venue and team
Skills and experience
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experiences;
- Relevant Qualification in Commercial Cookery;
- Experience in a high end/hatted restaurant;
- Willing and able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and evenings when required;
- A strong work ethic, a passion to create good food and a desire to succeed.
Should you be successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process we will be in contact with you. We may also contact you about other relevant positions available within the State Buildings.
We thank you in advance for your application.
The State Buildings is a strong advocate of equal opportunity and is committed to building a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.