COMO Shambhala is an intimate emotional environment where trust and relaxation has to be established the moment our guests are welcomed through the doors. Our guest’s time is valuable to them and therefore precious to us; as natural healers we are here to remind our guests to be aware of their body, mind and soul and to guide them to take a journey of self-discovery, awareness and awakening through the proficiency of our staff.
As an ambassador for our commitment to delivering truly memorable experiences, you will use your expertise to develop, establish and maintain quality standards and procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Consistent delivery of exceptional spa, beauty treatments and massage therapy
- Deliver a high level of customer care and skilled expertise in all guest encounters from initial etiquette, in depth consultation, treatment delivery and advice on health and recommendations;
- Display a genuine level of care and initiative when dealing with guests and proactively promoting and adding Spa treatments that you would feel will benefit their concerns and ensure that the guest’s needs are met;
- Professionally applying a thorough range of Spa treatments and product knowledge of Spa treatments in the Spa industry;
- Inform, Educate and inspire guests by recommending a home care regime;
- Reception duties to include but not limited to; taking all enquiries and reservations via email and telephone, confirming guests appointments, assign treatments and rooms to therapists, great guests upon arrival, open and close spa area, prepare and send gift vouchers, provide retail recommendations to product
- Experience in RA is desirable, however not essential
Flexibility and reliability to work a 7 day rotating roster including evenings, weekends, public holidays and on call is imperative.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will likely already possess 3-5 years’ experience in the Spa industry and at least 2 years in a luxury Spa environment.
Ideal candidate will hold either a Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Beauty therapists) or Certificate IV in Beauty therapy. Or alternatively, a Diploma in Massage (Massage therapists) or Certificate IV in Massage. Further qualifications and certificates in specialized massage fields is an advantage e.g. remedial, deep tissue, pregnancy, chakra, shiatsu, Thai.
The role will require an exceptional level of grooming and personal presentation, attention to detail, confidence, and well -spoken along with a positive attitude.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.