Duty Manager – Post
About the business
Located in Perth’s CBD, POST is COMO The Treasury’s city osteria, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. POST takes its name from the location – the franking room of Perth’s original General Post Office in the State Buildings. The evolving menu offers a contemporary take on classic Italian cuisine, with menu choices guided by seasonal ingredients.
POST is seeking a full time Duty Manager to support and complement our management team. This is a fantastic opportunity to step up and bring your experience into a premium setting. Support will be provided by State Buildings’ management to develop and progress your career by providing opportunities to learn and grow in the industry. Expectations would include, developing front of house staff, implementing operational procedures and ensuring a spectacular guest experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Duty Manager your duties and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Implement, review and maintain POST’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with the continuous review, design and implementation of a unique sequence of service.
- Provide an excellent standard of service in line with the reputation of the venue.
- Provide ongoing support and training for the team.
- Lead by example through your organisational skills, ethos and attitude.
- Represent the venue in the best way possible.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as:
- A culture based on values of passion, creativity and style.
- Discounts across all venues within the State Buildings.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Staff rec room provided with meals, couches & entertainment.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous supervisory and or management experience.
- A strong hospitality background.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to deliver memorable experiences to every guest.
- Obtained an RSA certificate and Approved Managers (preferred).
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Make a booking
Select from the following options to proceed:Make A Restaurant Reservation Book A Room At COMO The Treasury
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.