Food & Beverage Attendants – Wine Merchant
About the Company
Formally known as the Lands, Titles and Treasury buildings, the State Buildings are located in the historic heart of Perth CBD. Connecting three iconic heritage buildings into one vibrant cultural destination.
The hospitality precinct has become one of The City’s favourite meeting places presenting a variety of food and beverage offerings to include; Post, Wildflower, Petition Beer Corner, Petition Kitchen, Petition Wine Merchant and Long Chim.
Wine Merchant – a place for enjoyment and conversation, underscored by staff with an incredible knowledge of wine. Expect an intimate city bar, with an extensive wine list curated by Emma Farrelly and a food offering by the award-winning culinary team at Petition Kitchen.
Wine Merchant is seeking experienced, enthusiastic and adaptable floor staff to join their team. They will be an industry professional with extensive knowledge and a true passion for all things wine. The ideal candidate will have:
- Seamless delivery of food and beverage service.
- A genuine passion for customer-focused service
- A interest and curiosity for wine
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must have an RSA certificate.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as;
- Opportunity to work within an award-winning venue and team
- A culture based on values of passion, creativity and style
- Meals provided whilst on duty
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Programs
- Discounts across all venues within the Buildings
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Food and Beverage Team Member?
Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.