IT Manager – State Buildings
About The Company
Formally known as the Lands, Titles and Treasury buildings, the State Buildings are located in the historic heart of Perth CBD. Connecting three iconic heritage buildings into one vibrant cultural destination. A precinct where health and wellness, retail, and luxury accommodation meets cafes, bars and fine dining restaurants.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled Hotel IT Manager who will be responsible for delivering superior support services to the buildings in all IT support capacities, including desktop, software, hardware, business applications and remote support.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Understanding and working knowledge of hotel systems – PMS, POS, IPTV, PBX & VOIP, BMS, Finance (ERP), Access Control, CCTV.
- Supporting entire IT ecosystem built on Windows servers, Windows desktop clients, Point of Sale terminals and peripherals, wired and wireless infrastructure for data, voice and IPTV/streaming services, VPN, and mobility management (MDM/MAM).
- Hardware and software asset management and maintaining up-to-date documentation of all systems.
- Infrastructure, system and application security hardening and improvement.
- Maintaining an uncompromising level of security to PCI-DSS standards according to corporate policies and procedures, as well as to industry standards and best practices.
- Ensuring optimal service delivery for internal and external teams and maintaining systems to provide a high level of guest experience at all times.
- A flexible schedule is preferred as out-of-hours and weekend work will be necessary.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as;
- A culture based on values of passion, creativity and style
- Employer contribution superannuation
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts across all venues within the buildings
- Training and development opportunities
Skills & Experience
You will likely hold at least one relevant IT-related qualification (CCNA, MCSE or equivalent will be highly regarded), and possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a desktop, server and network infrastructure support role, ideally within the hospitality industry.
You shall have experience in managing and troubleshooting Opera PMS, Bepoz POS, IPTV digital signage, PBX/VOIP systems, Windows infrastructure administration and identity management (Server 2016-2022, Windows 10 & 11, Microsoft 365), Hyper-V server and storage environments, Cisco Meraki environments, and general network management (inc. firewalls, switches, wireless infrastructure).
Additional attributes that are highly sought after are: up to date cyber security knowledge, firewall management, project and vendor management, basic understanding of financial accounting concepts, Hotel and Food & Beverage operations, and building management systems (CCTV, access control, HVAC/industrial control).Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Make a booking
Select from the following options to proceed:Make A Restaurant Reservation Book A Room At COMO The Treasury
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.