Marketing Manager (12 month parental leave contract) – State Buildings
BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND WHERE IT BEGINS!
- Work alongside Western Australia’s leading hospitality innovators;
- Be part of a Perth institution and a global leading luxury hotel brand;
- Immerse yourself in a dynamic, high-octane environment that redefines and challenges daily;
- Develop cultural and civic marketing endeavours to enhance and promote the inner city experience;
- Foster relationships by working closely with Perth’s leading creative and PR agencies and ad media outlets;
- Manage multiple brands within a proven Western Australian icon;
- Thrive in an award-winning team that aligns with exciting and immediate outcomes and celebrates exceptional standards of delivery.
- A 12-month role, that provides a great steppingstone to your next opportunity
This rare and career changing opportunity to work for Perth’s leading hospitality organisation offers you this:
- Attractive base salary
- Employee discounts at COMO Hotels and Resorts worldwide;
- Employee discounts across State Buildings venues; dine at Perth’s most awarded collection of Restaurants and Bars.
- Local and international support teams;
To be successful you will have proven experience within the Marketing world in a similar capacity, you will have the ability to see things differently, you will challenge the status quo and you will love working in an inspiring and fast paced environment. You will have effective relationship management skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.