This newly created entry level position will be responsible for supporting the Director of Sales & Marketing and Marketing Manager in all administrative tasks and provide digital support.
Responsible for assisting with and coordinating a wide and diverse range of sales and marketing activities, your general responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the execution of Sales and Marketing strategies, communications and projects;
- Providing support on execution of campaigns and promotions;
- Assist in the management of our social media platforms and digital channels providing support on planning, scheduling and management of these resources;
- Help develop engaging content that supports sales and growth strategies;
- Assist in coordinating the development of corporate contracts and proposals;
- Guide, coordinate, and assist with media shoots, photography, and videography projects;
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing with the organisation of events, site visits, and attendance at industry briefings;
- Support our Director of Sales & Marketing in their account management and client relationship activities;
- Support the Sales, Marketing and Events teams by preparing presentations, and maintaining databases;
- Administration tasks including purchase orders, invoicing, taking meeting minutes, filing, inventory etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in the hospitality and tourism industry is desirable, but not essential;
- Well-developed knowledge of standard Microsoft Office 365 software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook);
- Demonstrated experience working directly with Department Managers, supporting and advising internal stakeholders;
- Able to identify and achieve targets that drive business growth and improvement
- Ability to apply initiative and creative problem-solving skills to business challenges
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software/platform
The role will require an exceptional level of communication, excellent written and spoken English. You will be highly organised, have exceptional attention to detail qualities, along with problem solving abilities and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will be a courteous and professional individual with a superior degree of professionalism, and possessing the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.Apply Now
Related job vacancies
Search the State Buildings
Join Our Community
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news, events and offers.
Enter your details below and submit to send us your enquiry.