Sodashi Two-Night Retreat by COMO Shambhala
The June edition of this retreat is fully booked. Due to demand, we have organized a second edition to be held in August, with details below.
Join us at COMO The Treasury for an exclusive, transformative wellness retreat in partnership with Megan Larsen, the founder of Sodashi. Megan will lead group wellness workshops across two days, as well as provide tips for continuing your wellness journey at home.
The retreat also includes a complimentary treatment at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, our award-winning holistic wellness centre, and curated dining experiences that includes a dinner at Post, crafted, together with Megan by State Buildings Executive Chef, Kim Brennan.
This retreat has limited capacity. Spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis; please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The two-night retreat includes:
- An exciting line-up of wellness workshops and events led by Megan and other industry experts (see itinerary below)
- Accommodation in one of our spacious rooms or suites
- Your choice of one treatment at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape:
– 60-minute COMO Shambhala Massage
– 60-minute Sodashi Pure Radiance Facial
- Health-focused breakfast at Post and Petition
- Tailored meal experiences:
– A group dinner at Post, curated by our Executive Chef Kim Brennan and Megan Larsen
– A four-course dinner at Wildflower with paired wines
– A lunch of nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine at the Postal Hall
- A gift set of COMO Shambhala and Sodashi products and Megan Larsen’s book, Start-ups and Self-care, to take home
- Access to our COMO Shambhala Urban Escape wellness facilities: indoor heated pool, steam room, gym and more
- Valet parking for one vehicle
For more information, or to book, please contact
T — +61 8 6168 7899
E — firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH
2pm — Check-in
6.00pm — Pre-dinner drinks and canapés at Cape Arid Rooms
6.30pm — Dinner at Post with a menu designed by Megan and Executive Chef, Kim Brennan
SATURDAY, AUGUST 27TH
From 7.00am — Breakfast at Petition
9.00am to 10.00am — Ayurveda ‘Rain Melody’ Meditation at The Mark
Session conducted by Megan followed by a brief introduction to Ayurveda and her favourite self-care tips. Juices and COMO Shambhala ginger tea are provided.
10.30am to 11.30am — Oil Blending Workshop at The Mark
Megan will guide and educate participants in creating their own Wellness Aroma Blend using Sodashi’s pure botanical ingredients.
12.00pm — COMO Shambhala lunch at the Postal Hall
2.00pm to 3.00pm — Chakra Balancing at The Mark
3.00pm to 4.00pm — Sound Healing at The Mark
6.00pm — Pre-dinner mocktails and canapés at Wildflower with Megan
7.00pm — Four-course tasting menu at Wildflower with paired wines
SUNDAY, AUGUST 28TH
From 6.30am — Breakfast at Post
10.00am to 11.00am — Guided Meditation at The Mark followed by Face Zone Therapy
An acupressure massage treatment that assist with improving vitality.
11.00am to 12.00pm — A session – led by Megan – to enjoy refreshments and reflect on the past two days at The Mark.
12.30pm — Check-out. Guests can request a late checkout if they would like to have additional COMO Shambhala treatments before departing.
Terms and Conditions
– Rates are based on two guests per room, per night, inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and charged in Australian dollars unless stated otherwise.
– Full payment is required upon booking.
– COMO The Treasury must be notified of any reservation changes or cancellations at least 7 days prior to the time of arrival. No-shows, changes or cancellations made within 7 days will be charged the full retreat price including GST.
Notice of Filming and Photography
Attendees consent to their filming and sound recording as attendees/guests of this event. By attending, you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes
Megan Larsen began making her own skincare products in Western Australia in the early 1990s.
Like many start-up founders before her, she sought to create the product she couldn’t find for herself at the time – a 100 per cent natural skin cream that wouldn’t irritate her skin in the ways other products did, while also delivering genuine results. When visitors to her healthcare shop started commenting on her skin and asking her what she was using, she knew she’d gotten the formulation right. Those were the first seeds of what would become Sodashi (which means wholeness, purity and radiance in Sanskrit).
Today, Sodashi is a global business that supplies the world’s most exclusive spas in more than 25 countries worldwide. What Megan is most known for, however, is an ethical, self-care-based approach to business that has underpinned Sodashi’s ability to maintain its values and grow in a sustainable fashion over its 19-year history. In 2018, Megan penned her first book, Start-ups and Self-care. It shares all the hard-earned learnings and philosophies she’s gathered over her entrepreneurial journey and shows the power of building a business from a place of passion, purpose and purity of intention.