Experience the State Buildings
Anyone who has spent time in the State Buildings will know: it’s hard to pull yourself away. Our historic buildings – the heart of Perth since 1875 – are home to a huge array of award-winning restaurants, bars and artisans, offering hours of sumptuous entertainment.
For those who want to get to know the State Buildings better, we’ve curated a culinary experience that covers all that’s great across a two-night stay. Eat, drink and enjoy the variety – ending each day in an elegant COMO The Treasury Heritage Room.
The ‘Experience the State Buildings’ package for two includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at COMO The Treasury
- Dinner at Long Chim (including two cocktails and a bottle of wine), Wildflower (four-course tasting menu) or Post (4 course tasting menu including a premium bottle of Italian wine)*
- Breakfast at both Post and Petition (one per day)
- Pre-dinner drinks and charcuterie at Wine Merchant
- Seasonal afternoon tea in The Treasury Lounge and Bar
- A gift set from the State Buildings’ Retail Collective
- Valet parking
From $1295 in a Heritage Room for two guests.
For more information, or to book, please contact
T — +61 8 6168 7899
E — firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note Long Chim and Wildflower are closed on Sundays and Mondays.